Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hi friends...........
I am uploading some photographs of a mini gathering at Holiday Village Resorts, Gandhidham.
This gathering was when Viviene visited Gandhidham. Amit, Kalpesh... (Arey baba not me), Harish & Viviene had joined the gathering in doubles (I mean to say, with their spouses) whereas other came in singles. And, yes the dinner was a courtesy from dear Amit.


तो दोस्तों अब मज़ा लो ये स्वीट मेमोरीस का , I guess all the carmels must be knowing Hindi क्योंकि हिन्दी सिखानेवाली मिसेज़ राजवंशी तो सबको याद ही होंगी ।।

So here we go...................................












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kalpesh

This is Rahul Modey. Hope you are doing fine.

I came to know of this page when Vaibhav forwarded this to me.

This blog is really great! and it felt good to see so many familiar faces. I hope to chat or meet up with you soon.

- Rahul